Since the inception of the belt thousands of years ago, traditional belts never seem to fit correctly. With holes spaced an inch or more apart, they’re usually either too tight or too loose. Who here hasn’t been forced to make a few holes of their own, just to get a decent fit? And then the leather holes tend to stretch and crack with age and wear.
KORE Essentials knew there had to be a better way. Armed with a passion for product design, KORE set out to create a new men’s belt that not only functioned better, but included superior materials, and of course, great styling. Why? Because to us, that’s what a man’s belt should be – great fitting, high-quality and stylish.
Made For Men
At Kore, they focus on well-built accessories that make men’s day to day better.
Grade 1 Titanium, Stainless Steel, Zinc Alloy, Power Core, Full Grain Leather. Their belts are built to work as hard as you do.
Every detail needs to be just right. From the type of thread, to the precise depth of the buckle teeth, we work hard to build the best.
KORE Essentials goal is to gain Kore Customers for Life. Their mission is to constantly exceed your expectations. They won’t stop til you’re happy.
A gun belt is an important piece of gear for anyone who carries a firearm. Not only does it help keep your weapon stable and secure, but it also provides added comfort when carrying throughout the day. If you are in the market for a new gun belt, be sure to check out all the Kore Belts. Belts are made with top-quality materials and construction, ensuring that your carry system will perform flawlessly
Different Belts and Buckles (selection)
Belts come in ONE SIZE FITS ALL and the buckles are INTERCHANGEABLE
Gun belts are ONE-SIZE and FIT ANY WAIST from 24” up to 44″ [XL & Tactical belts up to 54″]
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
1. On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler – ADD 4 inches (10cm) and CUT – using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
2. For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
3. Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
4. Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) – the buckle won’t break.
5. Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
6. Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
7. Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches (5-8 cm). If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with Caution.