The company TITAN Technology GmbH is a manufacturer of Taiwanese inverters, endoscopic cameras, specialized cooling solutions for personal computers and laptops, and various other solutions. Its German branch has been operating since 1997, supplying numerous business clients across Europe. In response to continuous changes in competition and the quality of products and services, they aim to supply both business clients and end consumers quickly and expertly.
Cameras for inspecting buildings and sanitary rooms
In the sanitary sector and construction, these cameras are used for operational inspections or in industries for visually inspecting extremely hard-to-reach voids.
- Titan TTS-S08-6.0W – Directional Video Endoscope in 2 or 4 directions
- Titan TTS-08-8.5HW 4W – Video endoscope camera with an 8mm head and glass fiber. 1 million pixels.
Camera for inspecting pipes and tanks
Tank and pipe cameras are generally used wherever tanks and larger pipes need to be regularly inspected. Repairs or deficiencies in pipes, sewage systems, chimneys, or other narrow passages are easily observed with the camera, and defects or blockages can be easily documented. The localization of each problem is monitored on the LC monitor. Such a camera is an essential tool in areas where people have poor visibility or no visibility at all.
- Titan TTS-S06-25.0 20M – Camera for pipeline inspection with a length of 20m.
Cameras for Industrial Enterprises
Industrial endoscopes provide a new perspective on the internal workings of machines and similar systems. Endoscopes are ideal tools for maintenance and repairs. Thanks to flexible control, light weight, and excellent optics, you can easily and early detect weak points and problematic areas with the endoscope. This allows for targeted preventive measures without the need for complex disassembly.
- Titan TTS-NP2.0 4W – 2mm head video endoscope
- Titan TTS-NP3.0(S) 2W – Video endoscope with lateral camera
- Titan TTS-S08-2.8 2W – Directional video endoscope in 2 or 4 directions
- Titan TTS-NP-6.0D-4W – Video endoscope camera with 2 cameras
- Titan TTS-S08-6.0V 4W – Endoscope capable of filming in 4 directions
- Titan TTS-NP2.8W 4W – Directional video endoscope in 2 or 4 directions
Cameras for Police and Military Operations
Used for inspecting systems, machinery, and structures and for safety tasks. Pole inspection cameras are utilized for diagnosing and monitoring the condition of hard-to-reach areas in machinery and systems. This means that pole inspection cameras can identify potential hazards even inside machines. Infrared cameras, for example, are used in military operations to make enemies visible (night operations).
- Titan TTS-S14 – 360° Telescopic Camera
- Titan TTS-S13-1 – Waterproof Inspection Camera
- Titan TTS-S12+ – Telescopic Camera for Machine Control
- Titan TTS-S08-6.0IR – Video endoscope with Infrared Light
- Titan TTS-S08-18.5TM – Thermal Endoscope in 4 different directions
Cameras for the Automotive Industry
Used for detecting noise in machines and other systems, such as fans, pistons, and pumps. Endoscopes are primarily used by experts in all industries, mechatronics engineers, auto mechanics, etc. Inspection of valves, engines, gears, and compressors.
- Titan TTS-S08-5.5 – Video endoscope with a 2mm camera head
- Titan TTS-NP4.0H 4W – Video endoscope with 1 million pixels
- Titan TTS-EN4.0 2W – Economical/Ergonomic video endoscope